669 Shrader Street
Highly polished and pristine, this meticulously renovated Victorian is fully detached with beautifully restored original and new luxurious finishes combined with seismic upgrades and modern amenities for today’s buyers. The high ceilings are punctuated with medallions and tall mahogany windows create a light-filled, airy and warm atmosphere.
The main level of the home features the public rooms with gracious formal living and dining rooms separated by pocket doors and warmed by a gas fireplace. Period details are evident throughout with deep crown moldings, picture rails plus original and restored period hinges and door knobs. The spectacular professionally appointed Rutt kitchen with custom cabinetry, solid walnut drawers and tons of storage is a chef’s dream with Viking range and cabinet front Miele refrigerator and dishwasher. A lovely powder room completes this floor. Up the vintage pine stairs and bannister are two bedrooms plus period bath with original marble counter, maid’s tub and pull chain toilet. A third bedroom has been converted into a massive walk-in closet with custom built-in storage.
The lower level has been recently reinvented as a guest bedroom plus spa-like bath and family / media room with laundry. Featuring a wet bar, wine cooler and refrigerator closet and access to the charming, light-filled garden, this level is perfect for entertaining family and friends. With two car detached side by side garage plus storage, seismic upgrades, old world meets new world aesthetic, and one of the best locations in the city, this home will be a rare and sought after offering. Hiding in plain sight on a flat block, walk to Golden Gate Park, Museums and Whole Foods
- 3 -4 Bedrooms & 2.5 Baths on 3 Levels
- Fully detached Victorian gem with rich history
- Beautifully restored original & luxurious new finishes
- Spectacular chef’s kitchen with Rutt custom cabinetry, Viking & Miele appliance suite
- Spa-like custom baths
- Beautifully re-finished oak floors, original pine stairs
- Formal Living Room & Dining Room with gas fireplace
- Extensively remodeled with care including seismic upgrades to “Tokyo Standard”
- 2 car detached side by side garage plus storage
- Great location – walk to Golden Gate Park, museums, Cole Valley Village, shops, restaurants and transport
- 97 Walk Score